Published on September 19th, 2014 | by Cliff Kincaid1
Cliff Kincaid interviewed by Frank Gaffney
September 18th, 2014
- How the Soviet Union reorganized after its supposed collapse
- Why the FSB and the Russian intelligence community are stronger and more important than ever
- Putin’s aspirations to control Europe and bring Russia back to world superpower status
- Is German Chancellor Angela Merkel in cahoots with Putin and Russia’s agenda?
- Putin’s use of his “Christian” image to deceive the West
- The FSB’s continuing ties to KGB Islamist networks, including Al-Qaeda
- The card-carrying Communist who mentored a young Barack Obama
- Russian subversion at home and abroad
- The resurrection of Soviet-style anti-American international outreach
- The failure of U.S. policy to counter Putin’s vision for Europe and the global community
- Does the loyalty of America’s political leadership and public servants need testing?
- Lessons learned from countering Nazi propaganda in the U.S. during World War II
- The media’s growing inability to function as a watchdog