Published on November 15th, 2017 | by Admin0
Kill the pro-marijuana Rohrabacher amendment
5 things that will happen if the pro-marijuana Rohrabacher amendment isn’t renewed:
Pothead Rep. Rohrabacher
- Americans in treatment for illnesses like cancer, AIDS, glaucoma, and chronic pain will gain access to actual medicines that are approved by the FDA to be safe and effective for their illnesses. They have been told marijuana can help them by the marijuana industry at a time when they are most vulnerable and they have been manipulated. They will be less likely to abuse opiates if they are no longer using marijuana.
- The marijuana industry will no longer grow rich via medical fraud.
- The marijuana industry will decline which will result in fewer people using marijuana and our workplaces will be more productive and safe. More productivity means more jobs.
- State legislatures will become more responsible about reforming marijuana laws.
- For the first time in years medical marijuana laws will get enforced at the federal level and people will be safer.