Published on February 9th, 2018 | by Admin0
Redeploy US Nuclear Weapons to South Korea
Hong, Joon-Pyo, Chairman of the Liberty Korea Party, says redeploying US nuclear weapons to South Korea is the way to solve the crisis on the Korean peninsula.
Hong, Joon-Pyo, Chairman of the Liberty Korea Party
– The Presidential Candidate of the Liberty Korea Party (2nd Place in 2017 race)
– Former Governor of Gyeongsangnam-do of Republic of Korea(2012-2017)
– Former Floor Leader(2008) and Former Chairman of the Party(2012)
– Four term National Assemblyman of the Republic of Korea until 2012
– The Incumbent Chairman of the Liberty Korea Party
The United States, South Korea and Japan should establish a “freedom nuclear alliance,” with atomic weapons deployed in all three countries to counter the rising North Korea threat, according to the leader of South Korea’s main opposition party.
Hong Joon-pyo, chairman of the Liberty Korea Party, said North Korea is not going to give up its nuclear weapons any time soon and has effectively formed a “socialist nuclear alliance” with China and Russia. So the United States should abandon its policy of pressure and engagement with the regime of Kim Jong Un and move toward a new buildup of nuclear weapons in South Korea, he said. If Washington won’t oblige, South Korea and Japan should develop their own nuclear weapons to even the playing field, he told a group of Post journalists during a visit to Washington this week.